Thursday, February 10, 2011

Little Red Coat

I received this little red coat from my neighbour and friend, Sarah, after her daughter had outgrown it.  When I put it on Aleeah for the first time, I totally fell in love with how cute she looked.
Thank You Sarah!  :)
And I've been waiting for some decent weather to capture what I didn't want to forget, my youngest little girl and her little red coat. She insists on wearing the matching hat every time we go out.  So here is the time we spent together one morning and some of the captures. My way of keeping her little.

Red Coat
Red Coat
Red Coat
Red Coat

5 comments:

L. P. said...

Jack
those are so cute. I love the coat and hat.

shannon b. photography said...

She is so adorable. What a cute little jacket; and really sweet captures!

sarah said...

Awww,I love these pics, It fits perfectly!!!

Jackie Standing said...

Thanks you guys! And thanks again Sarah!

kaytie christman said...

I love having little sister like Alleah

Post a Comment